Saturday, January 5, 2008

One Missed Call - Two Buckets

What would it be like to learn how and when you're going to die? Beats me. I didn't watch the movie. And neither has most movie goers. It seems that the majority of viewers who watch this movie bought the ticket because the wait time for this movie's start was less than the more popular I Am Legend, The Great Debaters or National Treasure. As such, the auditorium was easy to clean after the handful of people left. I've given it the second highest rating based on how the audience left the theater, not on the quality of the film. The only reason it got two buckets is because some jerk left his spit cup in the drink holder. Why not just take a crap in the center aisle while you're at it!

Perhaps it's the cold weather combined with One Missed Call being the only new release (at my theater) this week. I'm certain that will change next week when Bucket List, First Sunday and a couple other new releases hit the theater. I'm so thrilled that First Sunday is coming to my theater (not!) ( - as Borat would say). My feet were killing me last night, the dumpsters were overflowing again, and the GM told us that a new Tyler Perry film was coming next month - Meet the Browns. I love Tyler Perry - it's his fans I have problems with.

What was I talking about? Oh yeah - One Missed Call - it won't matter in the scheme of eternity if this is one movie you decide to skip. Thank you for removing your trash, and if you use tobacco, please swallow.

No comments: